Friday, January 16, 2009

Highly Toxic

As I am reading through my Daily Bible this year, I am blown away today at the commentary from Genesis 36 about how Esau's descendants carry on the bitterness and unforgiveness of their father Esau toward Jacob and his line of descendants for thousands of years! Wow!

I have heard it said that "unforgiveness is the POISON we drink, hoping that the other person will die". Evidently it is not only the poison we drink but the poison that is passed on to our kids and on to their kids and on down the line. Scary stuff if you ask me!

Are you highly toxic? What poison have you been drinking?

Take a good hard look at yourself in the mirror and look at your kids or future kids & family today and count the costs!

3 comments:

LA Nickers said...

Isn't it amazing how a legacy can exist for good OR for ill?

Blessings,
LR


ESAU’S EXIT

Matt Brown said...

More blogs please : )

Anonymous said...

good thoughts...